How long do I have to get a refund ?
All items should be in original packaging, unopened, unused,unwashed.
- For store sales, you have 7 days for a full refund, and 14 days for store credit or exchange.
- For online sales, you have 10 days from the day you receive the item for a full refund and 14 days for store credit or exchange(shipping fee is not refundable, It is on customer's own cost). If you can not pick up your orders within 30 days after receiving our ready for pick-up notice/calls, you can only get store credit instead.For those items with expire date such as skin care products, up to 50% restocking fee may apply.
- For baby registry items, you have 14 days from the shower date for a store credit.
What Do I need to obtain a refund ?
- For in-store sales, You need to have your original receipt, and the card you had used for payment
- For online sales, if your item was picked up in store then you must bring it back to your nearest CanaBee Baby. If your item was shipped out you must first contact us via email or phone and inform of this refund request. After you have informed us, you will be required to ship this item back to us at your own cost. Upon receiving the item we will issue the refund immediately.
- For baby registry items, you must have your gift receipt and the item you would like to refund.
IMPORTANCE: SHIPPING FEE CAN NOT BE REFUNDED.
How long does it take for my to obtain my refund ?
- For in-store refunds, you will be issued the refund immediately
- For online sales, once you bring the item back to our store and we inspect the item you will be issued a refund. You will receive an email stating you were refunded x amount and the money is usually posted back onto your card in 3-5 business days depending on your bank. If you had the item shipped out, you must first ship the item back to us at your own cost and upon receiving the item we will issue the refund to your payment card.
What items are No Refundable or Returnable?
- Free gifts or promotional items.
- All special orders are final sale.
- Replacement Parts
- FINAL SALE products.
- Exisiting shipping Fees
The Following Items are Final Sale
- Special orders
- Floor models
- Assembled products
- Undergarments, belly wraps, nursing T’s, nursing covers
- Gift certificates
- Potty’s and Potty accessories
- Safety Gates
- Breast pumps, nipple care products, nursing pillows, body pillows
- Car Seats, Strollers, Pillows, Head huggers, Baby carriers
- Sleep sacks, swaddle blankets
- Feeding bottles & Sippy cups (unless individually packed )
- Bathtubs (unless in sealed packaging )
- All items labelled "clearance","final".
- We suggest you keep the box that you received your products in to ensure an easier return if needed.
- All shipping to return the product to the merchant will be at the purchasers' expense. There will also be a 15% restocking fee for all items and a 30% restocking fee on all baby bedding items.
- For Special Orders, returns are done at your expense and we advise you to take insurance on your package as we will not be held responsible if your package gets lost.
- Items purchased as gifts will only be eligible for in-store credit.
- All refunds are subject to approval. Canabee Baby does hold the right to reject a refund for any reason at any time without notice.
- All Items are shipped to customers by Canada Post. If for any reason return, we will charge the shipping fee for them. Customer is responsible for paying the shipping cost for returning items.
For any questions or inquiries regarding refunds please contact us at (905)305-1211