Pigeon Realistic Glass Bottle 240ml Yellow
The Pigeon feeding bottle with a physiological teat is designed specifically for infants based on the scientific research in the Pigeon laboratory.
Created to support breastfeeding. Does not cause confusion nipples. The unique design of the nipples allows you to reproduce the natural mechanisms of suckling the mother's breast. Has passed clinical studies (NZZD RAMS, 2013).
The nipple is made of very soft, resilient and thick silicone, the unique design of the nipple stimulates natural sucking.
Matte textured surface helps secure nipple grip. The size of the nipple opening corresponds to the stage of development of the child.
- Made from safe materials
- Comfortable to hold
- The connecting ring does not allow leaks
- Patented ventilation system promotes even milk flow. Reduces the risk of colic
- The ergonomic shape of the bottle, the wide neck makes it easy to wash the bottle
- Spare nipples can be purchased separately
- The bottle is made of polypropylene (PP), lightweight and durable
- Fits Pigeon Breast Pump
- Silicone (nipple)
- Premium Borosilicate Glass (Bottle)
- Polypropylene (cap-cap, adapter ring)
- Does not contain Bisphenol-A
Sterilization methods: All parts can be sterilized by boiling (3-5 minutes), in a steam sterilizer (follow the instructions of the sterilizer), in a microwave oven (using special devices for sterilization), as well as using special chemicals.
From about 3 months