The Summer Infant® My Bath Seat™ provides a helping hand to parents at bath time, and is perfect for increasingly mobile little ones transitioning to an adult tub. With its three sturdy arms for 360° of support, high back rest and spacious frame, you can keep your baby securely in place while freeing up both of your hands to scrub and play.
The Summer Infant® My Bath Seat™ is JPMA Certified and conforms to ASTM F1967 Standard Consumer Safety Specification for Infant Bath Seats. NOT FOR USE AS A SAFETY DEVICE. ALWAYS KEEP BABY WITHIN ADULT’S REACH.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Sure & Secure™ Suction Cups and high backrest provide comfort, support and all-around stability
- Easy set-up, removal and storage
- Allows parent use of both hands to clean baby
- Accommodates standard rectangular tubs 21”-24” wide
- JPMA Certified, conforms to ASTM F1967 Standard Consumer Safety Specification for Infant Bath Seats and recommended for ages 5-10 months
- Sure & Secure™ Suction Cups – For Stability (All three arms of the My Bath Seat™ have Sure & Secure™ Suction Cups that provide a safe and steady installation for all-around stability.)
- Easy set-up, removal and storage (All three arms of the My Bath Seat™ have Sure & Secure™ Suction Cups that provide a safe and steady installation for all-around stability.)
- Hands-free design for thorough cleaning (Since My Bath Seat™ provides 360° of support, you can use both hands for washing baby with soap and can easily hold the rinse cup to get clean warm water, all while baby plays with their bath toys. Baby is happy and clean from head to toe!)
- Comfortable seat and supportive backrest (With its high backrest, My Bath Seat™ is designed with comfort in mind. Your wiggly little one will have the support and stability needed for bath time fun.)