Sugarbooger Lunch Container Small - What did the Fox Eat?
The What Did the Fox Eat?®Good Lunch® Snack Container Set features friendly foxes wondering what's for snack time today.
Food stays fresh and tasty in these clear, durable, leak-proof and safe containers. Sized just right for lunches large or small, BPA-free, odor, stain, shatter and scratch-resistant. Light, practical, and stackable for compact storage, Good Lunch® Snack Container Sets come in two convenient sizes to make snack-packing a snap!
Perfect for microwaving and freezing food portions, and taking snacks on outings or in school lunches. Use them to prep and store meal ingredients, snacks and more.
- Size (inches): Small set of two features one medium and one mini.
- Medium: 3.25 dia. x 2.12 h and holds 1.25 cups or 250 cc.
- Mini: 2.625 dia. x 1.75 h and holds 0.50 cup or 120 cc.
- Tritan and polypropylene.
- Lead-free. BPA-free. Phthalate-free. PVC-free.
- Microwavable, remove lid.
- Dishwasher safe, top rack only.