Badger SPF30 Baby Sunscreen Cream (EXPIRED JAN 2021)
Pediatrician Tested and Approved - Contains Organic Ingredients
- New simpler formula for 2013 (see ingredients).
- Broad Spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the mineral Zinc Oxide – NO oxybenzone, octisalate, octinoxate, avobenzone, or added Vitamin A.
- Water resistant for at least 40 minutes.
- Certified Organic base of Sunflower Oil, Beeswax & Vitamin E is ultra-moisturizing and soothing.
- Pediatrician tested & approved safe for kids.
- BPA & phthalate-free tube from >50% PCR recycled #2 plastic.
- No animal testing.
- Biodegradable and safe for coral reefs and other ecosystems.
Safe, Effective, & Gentle. Badger's SPF30 Baby Sunscreen contains non-nano Zinc Oxide to protect from both UVA & UVB rays, in a base of safe, soothing USDA Certified Organic ingredients. It is water & sweat resistant for 40 minutes, biodegradable, and works immediately upon application. Badger sunscreens have been recommended by the Environmental Working Group, Consumer Reports, the TODAY show, SAFBaby.com and numerous other sources. Packaged in a BPA- and Phthalate-free, recyclable #2 plastic tube. Our Baby Sunscreen has the mild scent of Chamomile and Calendula, and can be used by the whole family! Pediatrician tested & approved safe for little ones.
Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin, then rub in to reduce whitening effect.
Reapply: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.