Diono Rainier - Black Forest
The Diono Rainier is the ultimate in car seat safety with new extra-deep side walls providing enhanced side impact protection taking Diono car seats to a whole new level.
- Full steel frame and aluminum reinforced sides for unmatched safety
- Reinforced extra-deep sidewalls lined with energy absorbing foam give Rainier superior head and body protection
- Comfortably seats rear-facing children from 2.3 – 22.7 kg (5 – 50 lbs), forward-facing children from 10 – 29.5 kg (22 – 65 lbs) and up to 144cm (57″) in a 5-point harness, then converts to a booster for children between 23 – 54 kg (50 – 120 lbs).
- Unique SuperLATCH system that makes installation easy
- Space-saving design allows extra room for passengers while providing spacious interior for child
- Folds flat for travel and is FAA certified.
- NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions
- Infant body support cushions and memory foam for added comfort
- Energy absorbing EPS foam and side impact protection provides added safety
- Extra-long leg support for comfy road trips and multiple harness and buckle positions for custom fit
- SafeStop® energy-absorbing harness
- 12-position adjustable headrest, 5 shoulder and 3 buckle positions deliver a comfortable ride.
- Rear-facing tether capability
- UAS installation up to 29.5 kg (65 lb) child
- Expandable sides and long seat bottom allow proper leg support
- Sits low on vehicle seat for easy child boarding and improved safety performance in a crash
- Angled cup holder keeps a variety of drinks upright and within easy reach
- Cover is machine washable and dryable
- Rubber bottom grips for no-slip installation
- 10 year product life from date of purchase