Nomi Highchair Black - Walnut
Nomi High Chair: Next Generation High Chair
- The Nomi High Chair is the core of the Nomi concept. It will fit your child from approximately 6 to 24 months and then into the teenage years as the Nomi Chair.
- Around 24 months, when your child can climb in and out of the Nomi High Chair without help, remove the crotch restraint and the harness and it has now become the Nomi Chair.
- The Nomi Chair, without the crotch restraint and harness, is also available separately for children 2 years and older.
Nomi easily adjusts, seamlessly and without tools, to meet the changing needs of your newborn to being a teenager.
You can adjust the seat and footrest by turning a knob, which is easily loosened and tightened by hand. This means that you can quickly adjust Nomi to match the changing needs of your child-or to fit visiting children or grandchildren of varying ages. The tapered shape of the stem provides added safety as it prevents the seat and footrest from sliding, in case you forget to tighten the knob completely.
Nomi should be adjusted to match the height of your child and the table. Start by positioning the seat so that your child's elbows are at the tabletop level: then adjust the footrest so that the thighs are level and the feet are resting flat with lower legs at a 90-degree angle. The unique design of the stem ensures that the depth of the seat and footrest are always correct.
Bring the child up to the table and the floor up to the child's feet with the footrest. A solid footrest is a foundation for all movement and healthy motor development.
- Ergonomic design that stimulates the child's freedom of movement while providing support to arms and .back
- The restraint is designed for the latest safety standards.
- Seat and footrest surface material provides good support for the feet and prevents the child from sliding.
- Food rest provides two levels of foot support. The foot knob stimulates little feet and allows counter push, supporting an upright sitting position.
- The stem of the Nomi high chair is strong enough to support adults weighing up to 330 lbs.
- Turlock screws stay put for extra safety.
- Available in different varieties of wood and chair colors that can be combined as you with.
- All materials are recyclable.
- Weighs only 10.8lbs. Easy to move around and hang on the tabletop to clean underneath.
- The shape of the stem automatically adjusts seat and footrest depth, when adjusting the height.
- Seamless adjustment without the use of tools.
- Nomis open side design makes it easy for the child to climb in and out plus allows it to be pulled in towards the table supporting active sitting.
- Anti-tilt wheels reduce the risk of tipping over backward.